Calling all NICU parents! Our Facebook page has now enabled the “Reviews” feature! We would love for you to leave us a review and provide feedback on how your NICU experience was. Click here to view our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/perinatalmedicalgroup
April 16, 2012 – PMG Launches their Facebook Page Perinatal Medical Group is excited to announce the launch of their Facebook page! The page was created as a tool for our patients and the community to connect with PMG through social media. We encourage you to share your NICU success stories, photos and testimonials with us as […]
To speak directly to a neonatologist regarding a prenatal consultation or request a neonatal transport, please call (559) 350 3500 for immediate assistance.
For all general inquiries or non-emergency matters, please call (559) 492 NEO1 and leave a message, we will return your call promptly.
- We wish you and your family a blessed and joyful holiday season and happy new year! December 14, 2018
- Dr. Anand Rajani Provides Specialized Training at Mammoth Hospital December 3, 2015
- Community Medical Centers Announces Partnership with UCSF September 8, 2015
- 3rd Annual CRMC NICU Reunion August 19, 2015
- Dr. Philip Cheng Joins Perinatal Medical Group July 6, 2015
- Happy 5th Birthday to the Peters Triplets! October 18, 2011
- Preemies are More Vocal When Parents are Near November 1, 2011
- Palm-Sized Preemie Goes Home December 11, 2011
- Parents Keep Watch on Newborns with Hospital Webcams December 12, 2011
- NICU Babies Benefit from Fansler Foundation Gift April 4, 2012